P. humilis - inducing spawning.

Hi all!

I know there was a thread on this species and it's
difficulty a while back but I can't find it, so why
not a re-run.

I have, since 4 months, a nice pair of wild P. humilis
that are doing fine in a tank with some lamp-eyes.
They get along very well for humilis, just an occasional
male-chasing-the-female-so-she-hides-for-a-while-thing.
She dances for the male just like the other Pelvicachromis-
species but I have'nt seen any tendencies from the male
to want to spawn. Does anyone know of any tricks to get
them (him) in the mood? I have a feeling that if they
don't spawn soon the male will become more aggressive
towards the female and eventually kill her, as humilis
has done so many times before.

I keep them in decent water (peat-filtered 50% RO-water)
so I have hopes that if they spawn the eggs will hatch.

Any ideas? Should I separate them, put them in a really
large tank, plants, dithers/targets ?

Fredrik L.