Re: brooding female?

What if there are wrigglers in there?  Will she abandon them if I lift
the flower pot?  I'm not overly caustious about this "spwan" (haven't
done much to the tank in a while).  BTW she's been in there about as
long as the flower pot has been in the tank.

Thanks
Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB
(780) 464-9635