I'm Losing My Hair, Here

in big, huge handfulls...

OK, in order to come up with a decent set of photos, it looks as though I'm
going to have to purchase the necessary gear - no one to borrow from that I
can find, and no way to disable the autofocus on mine (which seems to focus
in on the glass exclusively).

Yet a picture is still worth a thousand words, especially in linking
descriptions to visualizations. So I've moused and colored and typed and
who-knows-what else to put together all the information I have in describing
the fish in my tank.

Does the info and artwork I have posted at

http://www.mindspring.com/~nestor10/apisto_or_no.htm

provide anything useful to work with?

-Y-

David A. Youngker