Re: A. sp Erdfesser (A. pulcher ID)

Marco,

You most likely are right. You have seen more fish than any of us. It does, however,
match  the type series of A. pulchra pretty close as described by Kullander (young,
colorless, and dead). He didn't have live colors to describe. Right now the only way to
know for certain is to know where it or its ancestors were collected.

Mike Wise