Re: sp. Iquitos

Charles Ray writes:

> I've just ordered an apisto labeled sp. "Iquitos".  Does anyone know what
>  I've ordered, I can't find it in my limited info.  I think the spelling is
>  correct, I haven't seen it in print.  TIA

I don't know what this is, but I've seen it refered to on the list.  What I
really want to say is "Shame on you for ordering blindly".  I could rant and
flame for a while, but I think the general caveats about getting in fish you
know nothing about are all fairly well known.  Do your homework first next
time, okay?

Bob Dixon