Re: Laetacara Sp.apisto V1 #294

Hello Kim
Thanks for the info.    Henry at Dad's also emailed me to let me know
about the fish he got from Biotoope.    There is also a picture of the
fish in the November or December issue of TFH magazine in the New and
Interesting Imports column that Oliver Lucanus writes and seeing as how
he runs Biotope in Montreal I know what the fish reallly are now.
Thanks for the spawning info.    I've got 6 fish ranging from 2 inches
down to 1 inch in length.    Thanks again
John Wubbolt