Re: Bolivian rams

Re: sexing.  Are you talking about the tail or the ventral fins.  A couple
of them are getting a nice bluish sheen on these.  I've never had fish like
these guys before.   They remind me of some of the puppets on the Muppet
show.

Are you really serious about their being so prolific?  Oh my God.  We
already have enough problems with the Kribs.  Are they as bad as those?

Also, since they are all in one tank, will I have to spread them out when
they form pairs?  John Wubbolt wrote that they will get pretty feisty once
they form pairs.

How on earth do you have a hundred of them?  How many tanks do you have with
these fish in them?

Gabriella
p.s. all the blood has gone out of my head and into my toes.