Levamisol...Again

I know we've been through this not too long ago, but I recently noticed
the "white stringy feces", indicating an internal parasite, once
mentioned on the list several months ago.

I found a source for Levamisol HCL at a local feed store and was able to
purchase a single horse (Sheep) pill (1.8G) for a dollar, under the name
"Tramisol".

My question is, what is the recommended dosage for a 55 gallon tank, and
how should the substance be introduced to the water?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Phil