Re: 4" pots (was: A. Cruzi spawn? or not? NOT :-( )

Paul Evans writes:

<< Helen thanks for the tip.  The 4" were the
 smallest at Home Depot.  After I put them in
 the tank they looked kind of big.  I will get
 some smaller ones.  The other day I bought
 a cocanut and am going to make two igloo's
 out of it.  That should provide lots of shelter.
<Snip  >>

Try breaking the 4" pots into three or four pieces and laying the pieces on
their sides.  The males can fertilize the eggs without getting into the cave,
and the female will probably pick one narrow enough for her but not him.

Bob Dixon