Re: A.atahualpa 'sunset' & Laetacara sp.?

Upon further review I have a species that is similer
to the Laetacara sp. I am describing. On page 198 of
American Cichlids I (Linke & Staeck) The Laetacara sp.
Bulge-headed Laetacara. The overall color for them is
yellow! however. Any thoughts out there anyone? Are
there any other pictures out there of the Laetacara
sp.Bulge-headed Laetacara? My fish has the abdominal
stripes mentioned it very similar in many ways but the
color is very diffrent. Might it be a diffrent color
variety of diffrent species?  Anyway the whole head
region is lighting up on many of the fish with blue
speckles, perhaps a sexual specific trait?
--- David Sanchez <barbax2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have just brought back some realy intresting
> little
> fellows. They are a Laetacara sp. of sorts. I need
> some help in Identifing them. They are very high
> backed. They have a pronounced lateral spot with
> four
> transversal bars after the lateral spot. They have
> some bright turqouise stripes directly below the
> lateral spot and lateral line. The most pronounced
> feature is a very distinct marking on the operculem
> directly behind the eye. It is a dark black
> horizontel
> y shaped line with bright blue spots. The overall
> color is a light yellow with lots of yellow in the
> fins as well. (See crude illustration for a
> description of the marking, the @ is the eye.)
>  [ @>--- ]
> I have searched all my resources to no avail. Anyone
> have any Ideas?
>
> I also picked some A.atahualpa 'sunset' I never
> really
> thought much about them but they are very
> attractive.
> Can anyone one share their experiences with them?
> ===
>
> David Sanchez
> Casselberry, FL
> http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax