Re: A.atahualpa 'sunset' & Laetacara sp.?

David,

There are several color forms of  Laetacara sp. Buckelkopf (Hump/Bulge-head). It
is found in the Tapajós & Xingu systems. About 8 years ago a dwarf acara was
introduced to Germany as Aequidens sp. "Ararguaia-Gold". From what I've been told
it and L. sp. 7-line (both from the Rio Xingu system) are Buckelkopf..

Mike Wise