Re:

You are right!  I know i need to move the biotodomas to a new tank and the kribs to their own tank and get the convict and pleco out, i think the tetras can stay, but i do have a busy bottom tank!!!  It really is a matter of trying to catch them!!!  I'd have to tear down the tank and it is such a pain.  The 75 gallon is deep!  I have to stand on a stool and lean down into it.  Sorry, i am basically lazy, lucky i can do water changes each week.  I know i need to do it, my tank is not well matched up.  Plus i think those clown loaches are aggressive when i am not around, i've caught them out and about bugging my kribs and when they see me they dart for the hiding places.
kym
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com <apisto@majordomo.pobox.com>
Date: Saturday, April 17, 1999 9:24 AM
Subject: Re:

Kym,

Appears you have wall-to-wall bottom dwellers! Move the Rams to a breeding tank. Your community is too "busy" for breeding!

K & D Martin wrote:

 Cool!  WHat are your water specifics?  I have 5 of these guys and no one is making any sort of move, i've had them since October and they weren't much smaller then so i think they are of age.  My water is RO, about 6.8, about 82 degrees, 1 degree GH.   I don't know if it is the fact there are other fish in there, got a pleco, large one, i need to get out of there, and a bunch of kribs and one pesky pink convict that was supposed to have been dinner months ago but managed to survive, he is now much bigger than any of the dwarfs and bugging everything, i have tried about everything to catch him but i have too many nooks and crannies in there.  Also got some clown loaches and tetras.  Any advice?

kym