new-breeding info

Hi all!  I am new to this list and am interested in breeding dwarf
cichlids (hope I sent this to the right place)
First here are my water parameters:  ph of 6.8, and gh of 50-80 ppm
Here are the fish I would like breeding info on:
Laetacara Buckelkopf (F1):
   I have two pair of these in 10 gallon tanks with sponge filters:
What temp range is good for breeding?  How can I definitively tell male
from female?  Any info appreciated.

Laetacara Thayeri (F0):  I have five of these fish in a 29.  I know
absolutely nothing about these fish, would like any info, esp: breeding

Dicrossus Maculatas (F0):  I have a trio of these in a heavily planted
20 long.  I would dearly love to breed them.  Any ideas?  How about
ideal temp range for breeding?

All these fish receive the following foods:  Tetramin pro.  beef heart
recipe I use for my discus, and the occasional live white worm treat.
I also own a mated pair of Pelvichromis Taeniatus "Moliwe", but they
seem to breed easily enough.  Thank you in advance for your attention.
Stan