Re: Immaculate conception

Matt,
I've seen the same thing with a few other fish, too.  I've seen P. pulcher
do it fairly often (too dang fertile), and I've actually seen congo tetra
females do the same.  It is kind of neat, but kind of sad, too.

BTW, all of my messages to you have been bounced by your system, with the
statement that the name server is not running and that it has timed out.
Have you been experiencing reception problems with anybody else?

-Myongsu.