Re: Moving fry

Thanks for the heads up.  So far things are going well.  I think this one time
that I'm going to take the chance and leave the parents in the tank.  I won't be
surprised if I end up losing the fry to canabilism but at least I will have given
it a shot <g>.  The parents have been breeding regularly and the next time I'll
apply whatever lesson I learn this time around.

Hoping.....

Michael

--
FUNdaMENTALs  FUNdaMENTALs  FUNdaMENTALs  FUNdaMENTALs  FUNdaMENTALs

a science and creativity toy store  205 Hanover St.
thought inducing fun    Fredericksburg, VA 22401
   http://fun-da-mentals.com