Re: spawning?

>Hey.........everyone have a great day.  And by the way...at the next ACA
>convention, lets have a "FOR REAL APISTO DISCUSSION".  I know a bunch of
you
>were their but I only recognized and met Bob Dixon and Julio Melgar.  Even
>if we only just meet informally somewhere..........what do you think!
>Mike Jacobs<
>Hey.........everyone have a great day.  And by the way...at the next ACA
>convention, lets have a "FOR REAL APISTO DISCUSSION".  I know a bunch of
you
>were their but I only recognized and met Bob Dixon and Julio Melgar.  Even
>if we only just meet informally somewhere..........what do you think!
>Mike

I agree with you..  At ACA Chicago'97 there was a study group meeting and I
felt this was a great loss at Detroit.  Something I think the organisers for
ACA 2000 at Cleveland Ohio and future conventions should have.
Like you,  there were folk on this list I didn't meet which was a pity (I
think - only joking.)
By the way Mike did you not mention a while ago you would give us some hints
on how you photograph your fish?
Cheers,
Helen