Teleogramma-species?

Hi all.

Got a call from "my importer" earlier today, inquiring about
my interest in dwarf-cichlids from Congo. A couple of species
on the list sounded quite interesting, among those
Teleogramma depressum. Has anyone any info on this species and/or
T. gracile? Are they valid, has anyone seen them (picture or live),
anything?

As always, I'll order a few and try. There are pleny of
Nanochromis-species from this area as well so deciding
will be hard.

TIA
Fredrik L.