From: Stan Jamrog [mailto:fireman@shaysnet.com]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 12:38 AM
To: apistogramma mailing list
Subject: sunset apisto advice

Hi,
Just picked up some apistos this evening.  I got two amazing pair of
wild A. atahualpa (sunset apisto-apologize if I spelled it wrong), and a
trio of A. panduro.

I would love to breed both these fish.  I have heard that the panduro
are not very hard to breed, if your water is good, but have not heard
much about the sunset apisto.  Has anyone here bred and raised the fry
successfully?  I would love any advice I could get on these wonderful
fish.  My water is very soft, and has a ph of 6.8.  Thank you in
advance.  Stan

--
ICQ# 14976865

Archives"!