Panduro

I have subscribed to this list for about two months now trying to learn and get some space to begin keeping apistos.

I was at a LFS today and saw what I thought were A. nijsseni, but turned out to be panduro.  They were beautiful and at a very reasonable price, so I brought home a pair for my cycled 10 gallon.

I have read all the articles on The Krib about these fish, and since they seem very similar in habitat as nijsseni, I have read articles on them as well.  I would just like some information from those of you that have successfully kept and spawned these fish.

My goal is to breed them, so I just would like to hear some thoughts from those that are more experienced than I.

Thanks,
Daryl Hudson