Re: Blue Ram deaths, Suggestions?

----- Original Message -----
From: <IDMiamiBob@aol.com>
To: <apisto@admin.listbox.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 1999 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: Blue Ram deaths, Suggestions?

Clout or some other anti-parasitic would probably be just as
: effective, and easier to get.

Will probably be placing an order tomorrow. It's on my list.

: Except for the lack of fellow aquarists, it sounds like a nice place.

Not bad for buying fish at low prices from my LFS who buys there fish from
them when they go back home!

There
: are a number of folks on this list who breed rams.  If one or more of them
: has emailed you off-list and offered to mail you some fish for a
reasonable
: price plus shipping, go for it.

Not yet. If this batch I have on order with my LFS doesn't work out, I'll be
ready to try mail-order.

snip...then sell all or most of them to
: the general public through advertiements and/or web sites, thus generating
: enough money from their enterprise to pay for the expenses of fishaholism.

LOL.  Haven't gotten quite that bad yet, but watch for me in the next few
years!

: You could aslo subscribe to the cichlid trader email group, by going to
: http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com and filling out the form.  Once on the
list,
: announce your need for fish, and see if an offer comes in.
:

Will keep this address for future use just in case.

but obviously he doesn't know of any local
: >  Ram breeders. One of his workers say that he has never heard of anyone
: >  locally having any luck at being able to even breed them!
:
: Sounds like this LFS may be your first customer.
:
He already buys my African Cichlids from me, and he's ready to buy some
saltwater fish from me that I'm attempting to breed. I'm sure he won't balk
at some Rams!

Thanks for the tips,
Sherry

: Bob Dixon
: Cichlid Trader List Administrator
: http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com
:
:
: For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
: email apisto-request@listbox.com.
Archives"!
: