Re: moving...more info

Francine,

You might ask the current residents of your new place if you could set up your 30
gallon barrel a week or so prior to the move. Everyone I have ever moved in
behind was kind enough to let me have some latitude. I'm sure if you explain the
fish thing a little, they would be gracious.

My neighbors know about the mosquito tubs in the back (10 and one for
greenwater)...but they know about the fish too and come by every so often to ask
how things are going. If people can be oK with mosquito tubs, I sure someone will
say oK to a 30 gallon tucked in the corner of the garage or something.

...and John is correct about the stair master thing. The units I moved (and and
moving) are coming out of a second floor room. THAT is probably the biggest
challenge I have faced...besides the room being fully carpeted. I have to stop
thinking about it...the pain is coming back in my legs.

Good luck,
Jim

--
Jim Atchison