Re: quiet times

I guess we are all here. Regarding the A.bitaeniata
they are a great fish to work with. They are not
overly demanding inregards to their water parameters.
I have spawned them in r.o. pH 6.2 and 100 us/cm. They
have always been good parents and are I consider them
a great Apisto for beginners because they tend to
spawn rather readily. I am currently working with the
red variety and they are rather attractive and I am
very pleased to have a few spawns to raise myself. I
have good success with  a group in a 30 planted tank
and they just raise up their young and have formed a
really cool community. I really like these fish I
hadn't worked with them in a few years and it's nice
to see them again. I have been Importing quite a few
so hopefully they will find their way to shops all
over the country so we can all enjoy them.

=====
David Sanchez
Orlando, FL
http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax