RE: Ictio, help!

>I have always considered Methylene Blue too "gentle" to be effective
against Ich.
>With eggs and/or fry in the tank, I don't recommend any medication.
Fortunately,
>Rams can handle temperatures higher than those that promote Ich. I would
>personally raise the temperature 2-3ºC higher, increase the air flow in the
tank,
>and change about 10-20% of the water daily. You should have no Ich by the
end of
>the week.

Mike
Its been my personal observation that rams seem terribly "delicate" most of
the time. Would that be because I'm keeping them at temp's to far below what
they prefer? I usually run my tanks around 76-80 f. And since I'm
considering trying them again what would be a good temp for them? Thanks

 As far as the Ich goes I long ago gave up medicating it. I found that
raising the temp doing daily water changes and cutting off all light to the
tank for a week clears it faster and more effectively than anything else
I've come across. Plus I don't have any problems with the more medication
sensitive species.