Re: Tetras as dithers

Hi All

I just thought I'd place my bid for the ideal tetra dither. Neolebias
ansorgii. I had a group of a dozen in a 15 gallon tank set up with some
driftwood, small clay pots, a coconut shell, plastic plants and a cover of
floating water sprite. Not only did four species of dwarfs, (Dicrossis
maculata, D. filamentosus, A. pertensis & A.cf meinkeni) spawn in the setup
but I have also pulled out at least 30 Neolebias fry. They are difficult to
find but if you ever see them, get them.

Tom Wojtech