Christmas came early

Hey i've been so excited this past week, I guess that my fish gave me
some early christmas gifts.   I've had several of my species spawn and
are toting around fry in their tanks.   I just got out of the fish room
after watching them for a few hours.   My Viejita ll, Hongsloi ll,
Cacatuoides Double Reds, cf Cruzi, second pair of Cacatuoides DR's,
Norberti and Nanacara Anomolas all have fry in their tanks this week.
Thank you Santa Claus,  Lets hope the fish don't know anything about Y2K
and go bonkers on New Years Eve.   Just had to tell someone.   Thanks
for listening.

John