Re: fry eating mcmasteri

John,
Sorry you are having this problem as I found that McMasteri to be excellent
parents.  Capable of rearing three broods in the tank at the same time
without problems from either male or female, perhaps I have been lucky.  I
read with great interest your posting and it is the last sentence that
bothers me >They have eight baby cardinals for dithers<  Oh dear, I'd get
those out of the tank even although you say they are babies!  No doubt
others on the list will advice you differently.
Helen