Re: Laetacara thayeri: 2nd batch

Tsug Yang.
Sorry but your Thayeri won't have a chance this time either especially now
that Hoplosternums have been introduced to the tank.  In the past (when I
didn't know any better) I witnessed H.Pectoralle eating cichlid fry.  Of
course when I saw this the pectoralle were quickly removed from the tank.  I
was told 'they're harmless cats and won't cause any harm!'.  In my opinion
catfish species, given the chance will eat eggs / fry.
You're Thayeri are a fertile pair and if you want to have success with them
house them in a more appropriate environment.
Helen