Re: Digest version

Sorry 'bout that.  I was trying to figure out why the digest did not kick
out this morning, tearing my hear out because I had to go to work, and
accidentally managed to re-route the entire digest back into the bounce
list as a single message.  It's been fixed, and won't happen again.

(Sorry to everyone on the regular list who got an accidental bogus digest
this AM.  I really really hate majordomo, but once it's configured (and
its owner reads *all* the directions) it works well.)

  - Erik