Re: Adjenda Items

J. Judging

I propose that there will be 3 AGA "experts" and 2 from other places (Tropica,
ADA, etc).

F. Submission Elements / Constituents:

This would have the following elements:
1. Photos of the aquarium with a minimum of 3 maximum of 6?
2. Sketch plan of the actual aquarium layout indicating the areas covered with
what plant species and  rocks or driftwood.
3. Data of the tank:
Image Title
Aquarium Volume
Aquarium Dimensions
Lighting
Filter
Substrate
Fertilizer
CO2 Supply
Water Conditions (Temperature, pH, General Hardness, Alkalinity, etc.)
Water Change Schedule
Plant Species list (Scientific names preferred)
Fish Species list (Scientific names preferred)
4. Comments: this is an optional paragraph on the ideas they come when
designing the aquascape and/or little history of the tank.

New Item. Categories/Classification

This item was not in the original agenda, maybe we should discuss this later
but just to summary what has been posted. We should define some categories or
classification for the contest. We shall keep this as simple as possible. So
far from comments of  Karen , Robert H and me we have categories based on
size/volume:
Mini: less than 10 gallon
Small: 10-49 g.
Medium: 50-99 g.
Large: 100+ g.

As for the number of entries per person I don´t think we have to limit this.

Jose