Re: Categories & Volunteers

Yo, James -

Some of us "lurkers" seem to be in that unenviable position simply as a
matter of timing. I, for one, am not able to constantly monitor the flow of
traffic and participate in a "real-time" discussion. If you can only get to
your computer two or three times a day, at most, it's often disheartening to
discover that the "bright idea" you've stumbled on at work (= no computer)
or awoke to after sleeping at odd shifts (= no computer, again) has not only
been brought up already, but has generated a "flurry" of quick traffic and
this organizational effort, and it's not totally uncommon for some of the
rest of us to be trailing in what eventually winds up being a simple "me
too" situation.

If it's volunteers you're looking for to grind through the physical "grunt
work" of actually implementing these ideas, then you can count me in. I
would indeed enjoy a more "active" participatory role - should no one beat
me to it  ;-)

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com