Re: [AGA-Contest] FW:

----------------------------------------> Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 09:18:33 -0700>
From: l_lampert@yahoo.com> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re:
[AGA-Contest] FW:>> Hi Bailin,>> Please make sure that you explain to Doug that
this> sponsorship is strictly for the Aquascaping contest.> It appears he is
thinking that it is for the> Convention.>> However you want to structure the
class' sponsorships> is up to you guys.>> Thanks again to you and everyone else
for doing a> great job on this year's contest!!!!>> Regards,>> Larry> ---
Bailin Shaw  wrote:>>>>> What does everyone think? Do we go with $500 or>>
should I mention that the convention isn't happening>> this year and try to get
some more. We should>> definitely also mention promotion of Seachem during>>
the awards announcement given the amount that their>> contributing.>>>> Bailin>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:27:44 -0400>

I've contacted Doug again and hope to hear from him regarding the sponsorship.
I'll let everyone know the results when I get word.

Bailin