Re: video

In the event that the primary problem is selling the
videos, I will (shudder) make this offer.  Although I
will be unable to attend the conference, I would be
willing to either transcribe or develop an article
from a video should one be made available to me.  I
don't know that I would do this really fast, but I
should think I could get through a few hours of
presentation over the winter with no problem.

                             Steve Olson