RE: looking for a good source for plants

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good source for purchasing plants,
mail order?

There is a company fairly local to me who I know deal with the whole of
Europe, if you send them a mail I am sure they'll be happy to sort something
out. I've had plants from them a number of times and in the past they've
always hit the mark.

You can e-mail them at: info@java-plants.com
Or alternatively write to them at:

Java Aquarium Planting
P.O. Box 105
Sale
M33 3TY
Cheshire

The phone number is +(44)0161-962-7787 should you be mad enough to call from
Canada ;-)

Andy