RE: [AGA Member] Plant database - was AGA website (fwd)

I wasn't very clear about this.  Was thinking that the
program of Jeff's that at this time includes Kasselman's
Aquarium Plants and the Tropica website is simply an index
that indicates on what page of what reference material to
look for info. Including Baensch makes sense because the
Atlas is commonly available, but is in three volumes.  I
like the Aquarium Atlas and use alongside Kasselman.

However, some of the best information about the plants we
grow is to be found in TAG and PAM and providing reminders
to non-members that these resources are available might
increase membership.

I am not a marketing person but this makes sense to me.  My
original point was focused on the discussion of a plant
nutient article that, if posted on the AGA site, could
increase traffic to the site.  If AGA becomes a prefered
reference site visits increase it seems that increased
membership could follow.  I occasionaly use conversion
calculators at MN Aquarium Society web site.  Whenever I do
it pulls me into the organization.  I have visited Chuck's
Planted Aquarium Site to use the nutrient calculators so
often that if he was selling the Brooklyn Bridge I probably
would have bought it by now :-0

Jay Reeves