Re: C. Regani breathing heavy

Jay,
I thought it may be an ammonia / nitrite and or nitrate problem you may
have.  I take it No2 is Nitrite and No3 is Nitrate readings, this being the
case and they read zero it can't be that.
Your pH is okay...just, but would be better a good bit more acidic for the
Cr. regani but that will likely drop in time.  The temperature is also okay.
Can anyone else shed any light on the breathing problems with the female
Regani????
Helen