Re: alternative to bloodworms: earthworms

George,
I agree there is no better or cheaper food than earthworms for our cichlids
etc.  I have never put mine in the freezer, I feed my fish live earthworms.
Smaller cichlid species I hold the worm and snip it several times with
scissors to size over the tank.  I know it's terrible and I remember the
first time I did this I closed my eyes and nearly cut my finger off.
For any list members in the UK who perhaps don't have a garden and unable to
collect earthworms if they contact me off list I'll give you details of an
excellent supplier of organic earthworms.
Helen
helen.burns@bigwig.net

>     As an alternative to bloodworms, why not try earthworms?
>     Rinse all dirt and leaves from the worms, leaving 100% wigglers.
These