Opinions requested

Hi all!

I'm writing to you because I feel that you are all experienced apistophiles & I know you  well enough that I feel that you will give me an honest answer. The ASG is thinking about putting out a "pocket guide to Apistogramma ID". We want it to be something that dc people can carry in there pocket so it's handy to use when going apisto hunting. There are certain restrictions on size [4x5"/10x12.5cm or 4x8"/10x20cm] & format [black & white so we can use line drawing of species we don't have photos of; cheaper to print, too]. Because of these restrictions it can't be super comprehensive but I want to put in as much info as possible. Attached is file (in MS Word) of a prototype page. Ignore the format errors, etc. What do you like? What don't you like? What can be removed? What needs to be added? I would appreciate it if you would look it over & make critical (but constructive) comments on it. One other request; please don't spread this "pocket ID" project around because it might not get off the ground.

best wishes,

Mike

A. steindachneri.doc