Re: Tank photography

Stuart,
ASA 800-1000 is very very fast.  So fast in fact the f stop should be so
small, the depth of field would be great.  But such a high speed ASA your
results on the printed print would so "grainy" that to enlarge this image
would be awful.
I think you'll find it is all down to lighting i.e. flash units and
additional slave units.
Feel free anyone to correct me here.
Helen

> What set-up do folks (like R. Wong!) use to photograph their fish?  The
only thing
> I've done is use medium- to fast-speed film (ASA 800-1000) to overcome the
> lighting problems.  I'm unsatisfied with the f-stops I've been forced to
use,
> though, since the apertures are so wide the depth of focus is VERY short.
I've