Nannochromis

	Hi all,
	I have a question about spawning of Nanochromis transvestitus.
Recently I moved my tanks from Houston there they were breeding successfully
in pure RO water with peat.
	Now I am in Memphis, tn and the same fish are in pure rain water
with peat. I did not check hardness, but it supposed to be almost
non-existent with rain water, isn't it? Ph is 5.5, same as previously in
Houston. But now eggs do not hatch at all. The fish are in the same tank
with the same layout - plants, filtration, caves, bare bottom. They lay eggs
regularly, but no fry so far for a pretty long time.

	Can anyone recommend a remedy?

	Lilia