bloat

	Hi,

	My male n.tranvsvestitus suddenly bloated a couple of days ago. No
new fish were added to the tank, no new food. He just spawned (and female
ate the wrigglers ... aggrh). Apparently he feels ok, does not look sick at
all except the bloat and now he has difficulty swimming.
	His belly is huge now, and i am afraid he will die. I put him in a
quarantine tank with maracyn, maracyn II and copper safe (well, I dumped in
everything I have, these things are compatible, I checked before, moreover,
I am not sure I have time to try them one by one).
	Any suggestions on treatment?

	Thanks,

	Lilia