Re:

> Yvan Alleau wrote:
>
> hi everybody,
> I would like to get some more books about dwarfs and was wondering if
> I could get from you kind of an exhaustive list. If you know, could
> you also precise if they do exist in french?

Yvan,
I don't know of any Apistogramma books in French, however, the first
time I read Linke and Staeck's West African dwarf cichlids book, it was
in French. Tetra doesn't seem to have had translations done of anything
since, but the text was much better than the English editions.
You might find a copy on one of the out of print book search engines.
Five or six years ago, there were still a few around in Quebec.
I'll ask around if you are interested.
-Gary Elson