Aqualog supplements WAS: Re: mini COAC convention in Kitchener/Waterloo

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the tip, but I'd already placed them in the book.  I have figured out how
to tell what ones I got though.  I went to the Aqualog site and looked up the
supplements.  There were pictures of the supplement pages there and I compared the
Apistos on the supplements to the ones I stuck in my book.  It appears I have
supplements 1-3.  Do you know how many supplements there are in total?  I thought
there was 4, but only 3 show up on the Aqualog site.

Thank you,

Lisa