feeding of A. nijsseni

I am curious as to what people are feeding their nijsseni and panduro.
I offer mine live tubifex,and frozen bloodworms, white mosquito larvae,
and daphnia, dry flake. They don't seem to be eating much, possibly a
little frozen bloodworm when I am not looking. The rest of my apistos
gobble up bloodworms and tubifex quite readily. TIA.