Re: Dwarf Problems

Chris-
     I think the subject of the food (as Pete brought it up) is well worth keeping in mind in the future. I have heard similar stories related to using chicken, not that chicken is bad but, as mentioned, occassional digestive problems can occur. A lump of decomposing chicken could give any one of us food poisoning.
     Sleeping sickness would fit the symptoms as well but Trypanosomes are really not very common in the aquarium. Then again, other flagellates like Hexamita, Spironucleus, and Cryptobia can produce similar results, and you might consider treating for them when next you encounter these symptoms. I believe the treatment used over there is Octozin. We use metronidiazole over here.
--Steev