Re: conductivity= water quality explained now KH

Hi Teresa I don't want you to think I forgot about
you. I have had a very busy weekend.
I will answer your question later tonight. Just need
to get some things done. Some of the folks who have
already responded have added some great input as well.
Talk to you all soon.

Dave