Re: Agassizii breeding assistance needed

Yup totally agree David S.

  I was doing another water change and found a pot full of eggs in the yellow
tail agio's pot. I just got those fish the beginning of the week. Same place
Tony got his.

  Anyhow their TDS was 50ppm at the time. If they go through with the hatch
then I let it come up some so the fry can get more of the minerals they need.
Still do water changes just smaller and maybe a little tap water or RO right.

  Every speaker I've ever heard talk about any kind of fish always stressed
the importance of water changes. It's too simple for some to accept though.
                                    Oh well thanks and good hearing from you.
                                                                Jerry