Re: Agassizii breeding assistance needed

Jerry,

The only reason I see of adding tap water is to save on RO water use. The fry
will get very little if any minerals directly from the water. Their entire
physiology is designed to keep water from entering. They get the minerals they
need from their food.

Mike Wise