Re: Agassizii breeding assistance needed

Thanks Mike,
 putting the cave in the middle. I guess with my using clay pots most of the
time I usually stick them in the corner. That does sound like a new approach
to take. I use Java Moss now and my supply is starting to build. I actually
keep some up in my planted tank upstairs to help it grow faster just so I can
use it in my breeders.

  After telling you all that. I have two pairs of Aggies in a 30L with a
divider. They were my first tanks and realized I over did it with the 30 L. I
had no place else to put them. Their in there doing fine. One pair has a pot
full of eggs and the other is looking pretty much like if they don't already
have something they will soon. Both males are at each other at the divider
but, that's okay it keeps them busy.

  Now I have cacatuoides in 10's that breed and are doing quite well. I had
Borellii breed in 20 and Rio Mamore breed in 20 and I moved them both to a
divided 20 and now they look like their at it again. So I live and learn.

  I appreciate your response. I still consider myself a new guy but, I got a
lot of flack about that at the OCA. They said all the spawns you had you know
as much as we do. Well, I consider beginners luck or just paying attention to
the simple information that people post and try it and see.

                                                          Tanks Much,
                                                                  Jerry