Re: Agassizii breeding assistance needed

Dave if they were sexable 10 months ago then i would
say you should not worry about it then. I get Aggies
sexable at about 4 months or less so they are just
over a year old I would say. In my florida heat house
of a fishroom My Apistos live about 2.5 years so I
would guess you safe as far as age goes. You are wise
to buy young fish!

Dave Sanchez