Re: Apistogramma moae/ Here's the best PICS I could get

Zack,

What I meant to says was that I am about 80% sure that the fish pictured are
the true A. moae. I couldn't be any more certain because of the poor quality of
the focus on the pictures & from what I could see there are several forms that
it might be. Two photos can't make a positive ID on most eunotus-complex
species. I'd really need to see the fish in fright pattern, dominance pattern,
& female neutral & brood dress. Ideally preserved specimens are best, but who
wants to destroy their fish just for an ID?

Mike Wise